Haier Frost Free Double Door Refrigerator 320 L(HRB-3403BS-H, Brushline Silver)

Best Price: 26700.00

26,700.00

Flipkart

Key feature

  • Number of Shelves: 4
  • 3 Star Rating
  • Frost Free
  • Color: Brushline Silver
  • Bottom Freezer Refrigerator
  • WxHxD: 595 mm X 1600 mm X 642 mm
Loading Similar items...

Specifications of Mobile

General Features
BrandHaier
Star Rating 3
Refrigerator Type Double Door,Bottom Freezer Refrigerator
Technology/Defraust System Frost Free,1 Hour Icing Technology (1 HIT)
Colour Silver
Shade Brushline Silver
Capacity 320L
Number of Doors 2
In The Box 1 Refrigerator, User Manual, Ice Tray and Key
Performance Features
Moisture Control NO
Air Flow Type 3 Dimensional
Temperature Control Manual
Express Freezing YES
Body/Design Features
Shelf Material Toughened Glass
Handle Material Plastic / ABS
Door Finish PCM
Interior Finish Transparent
Refrigerator Compartment Features
Number of Refrigerator Shelves 4
Number of Refrigerator Door Bins 3
Refrigerator Interior Light YES
Number of Refrigerator Drawers 1
Number of Refrigerator Bottle Rack 1
Number of Crispers 1
Egg Tray YES
Gross Refrigerator Capacity 234L
Can Rack YES
Freezer Compartment Features
Number of Freezer Shelves 1
Gross Freezer Capacity 86L
Freezer Interior Light NO
Ice Cube Tray Type Twist Ice Tray
Freezer Tray Type Ice Tray
Number of Freezer Drawers 1
Dimension
Weight 69 kg
Height 1600 mm
Depth 642 mm
Width 595 mm
Depth Without Handle 642 mm
Warranty
Warranty 12 Years Warranty on Compressor and 1 Year Comprehensive Product Warranty from Haier
Power Features
Power Requirement 50 Hz, AC 260 V
Power Consumption 105 W
Stabilizer Required NO
Additional/Convenience Features
Deodorizer YES
Door Alarm YES
Water Dispenser NO
Water and Ice Dispenser NO
Cooling Refrigerant R - 600a
Insulation Type Polyurethane Foam (With Cyclopentane)
Flexible/Removable Rack NO
Clock NO
Removable Gasket YES
Gasket Type Anti Fungal
Door Lock YES
Child Lock NO
Wheel Support YES
Others Recess Handle, Deodorizer: VC Filter cum Deodorizer, Refrigerator Interior Light: White LED, Leather Finish Cabinet
Description

You will always have enough ice cream and cold drinks to serve to your guests when you're hosting a house party as this 3-star rated fridge has a large freezer and an efficient cooling system.

Jhunka Mat

Quickly grab lemons, tomatoes and ginger when you need to make a delectable dish from the upper region of this fridge.

Golden Ratio Design

25% of this refrigerator acts as a freezer while the remaining 75% acts as a standard fridge. So, there is ample space for you to store tons of ice cream and soda in the freezer, which can be found in the bottom, and enough space for other eatables and beverages that require moderate chilling in the upper portion.

Ice Maker

The Super Twist Ice Maker of this fridge can make and hold up to 32 ice cubes, so you'll always have enough ice to serve cold drinks to guests.

Toughened Glass Shelves

This refrigerator's toughened glass shelves can hold heavy items without collapsing. The shelves also help in preventing spillage.

Top LED Lamp

A special LED light system illuminates the inside of this fridge for clear visibility.

360 degree Cooling System

A concealed air duct effectively circulates cold air in this fridge's interior to maintain humidity at optimal levels.

VC Fresh

The freshness and nutritional value of vegetables and fruits in this fridge are retained for 5 times longer than standard fridges.

Beauty & Care Box

You can safely store your medical and cosmetic products in the Beauty & Care Box so you'll know exactly where to find them.

We appreciate your feedback, please write us!!!

Please check below mentioned “FAQs” link to get answers of some of your questions you may wish to ask from us.

Need Help?

FAQs

Feedback

Feel Free to write us your thoughts

FAQ

Write To us

We are in the process of building our website. Any feedback you can provide will help us providing better experience to you.

  • Captcha
  • Feedback